Nature’s wrath is an unavoidable reality. It’s not a question of if, but when, you will encounter its force. The aftermath of a hurricane, tornado or severe flood or fire demands immediate action to minimize loss, secure your property, and undertake vital repairs to allow you to quickly resume business operations. That’s when SouthernCAT steps in. You can count on us to stand by you during these challenging times.
WHEN CALLED UPON WE WILL:
- Respond Quickly – When property damage is at stake, every moment counts. Damage can escalate rapidly, turning small issues into extensive, costly repairs. Our teams, available 24/7/365, are trained to respond promptly and efficiently to begin mitigation of the loss and stabilization of your property.
- Mobilize Resources – Following a disaster, local resources can become depleted quickly. SouthernCAT, Inc. is your comprehensive answer to this issue, offering turnkey disaster response services. Our mobile operations provide everything necessary, including skilled teams, equipment, power generation, portable accommodations, laundry services, mobile catering, satellite communications, etc. Your call to us activates a complete solution, ready to tackle every challenge head-on.
- Damage Assessment – Accurate evaluation and documentation of all damage relating to your property loss is critical for the long-term condition and value of your building. By identifying and assessing ALL the damage, we ensure that your loss is accurately valued, enabling you to procure the required funds for full property restoration.
- Develop a ROM – A Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) is an initial estimation of the costs involved in mitigating and repairing your commercial property. This serves as an early indication of the project’s scale and scope, providing stakeholders with an understanding of the possible commitment required.
- Maintain Open Communication – We believe in keeping our clients well informed. Every day, from the commencement of your project, you will receive two key updates: a Daily Executive Summary and a Burn Rate report, which track accumulated costs. This consistent communication provides you with a clear understanding of the project’s current status, its potential direction, and the running total of expenses.
- Transfer Risk – Your General Contractors #1 priority should be to act as a shield blocking all potential risks which accompany a large scale emergency repair project. We will secure your building envelope, plan and manage safety protocols, vet sub-contractors, require adequate and appropriate insurance coverages and implement extreme quality control measures. Our goal is to ensure that you and your assets are protected.